The City of Chilliwack is now accepting vibrant submissions from artists for artwork that will be incorporated into the City’s “Uniquely Chilliwack” street banner program.
The City of Chilliwack, through its Public Art Advisory Committee, is seeking artwork that represents Chilliwack to be incorporated into a new street banner program. The theme of this street banner program is “Uniquely Chilliwack”, and the committee is looking for artwork that demonstrates the many aspects of Chilliwack that make it a unique and special place to call home. Artwork should instill community pride while enlivening the cityscape and enriching the street experience.
What artwork will be eligible?
- Must be unique and original work produced by the artist
- Must not include promotion or branding
- Must be able to scan, photograph or digitally produce the artwork
Who is eligible?
- Qualified artists who have a relationship to Chilliwack
- Artists must be able to sign a legal contract with the City
Deadline August 23 2019. For more information, download the information package here and if you still have questions, contact Carol Marleau, Manager of Recreation Services and Corporate Wellness via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured image from The Chilliwack Progress article.