Health & Dental coverage that could fit your needs
Our trusted affinity program partner, TD Insurance, is now offering Health & Dental benefits¹ for Emily Carr University alumni. You can choose prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, or a combination of both. Vision and extended health care options (registered massage therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, naturopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, social workers, chiropractors and more, depending on the plan you choose) are also available.
Key features of the Health & Dental plans include:
- Guaranteed acceptance² – No medical questions or exams when you apply for most plans.
- No waiting period – Your coverage starts the first of the month following approval of your application.
- Benefits for life – Once your application is approved you have coverage for as long as you need it (and your payments are made)
- Hassle-free claims – Most prescription drug, dental, vision and extended health care claims can be processed instantly using your benefits card (other claims can be reimbursed quickly with direct deposit to your bank account so no more waiting for a cheque in the mail!).
- Tax advantages – If you’re self-employed or a small business owner, your Health & Dental payments may be a tax-deductible business expense.
- Continued coverage³ – If you’re losing employer group benefits within 90 days you can choose from one of four plans
Take advantage of your Emily Carr University benefits today! Simply call TD Insurance at 1-866-883-5647 for a quote.
TD Insurance licensed advisors offer professional and personalized insurance advice to help you determine the right coverage for your needs. Plus, the TD Insurance Affinity Program helps support alumni activities. Feel confident with Health & Dental coverage that could suit your needs. Get a no-obligation quote now by calling 1-866-883-5647.
¹ Health Assist is an individual insurance plan underwritten by Green Shield Canada (GSC). Not available to residents of the province of Quebec. Some restrictions may apply. See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
² Acceptance is guaranteed for select plans as long as GSC receives the initial payment; other plans require completion of a health questionnaire and medical underwriting. Any other eligibility requirements? Just easy ones. To be eligible to apply for Health Assist plans, you must be a Canadian resident with valid provincial health insurance coverage.
³ Available on Health Assist LINK plans; to apply you must be under 80 years of age and Green Shield Canada must receive your application within 90 days of your group coverage end date.
*TD Insurance means TD Life Insurance Company.